Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem building gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem building gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:58:23 -0400

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

On 03/20/2012 03:02 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:
> Success!
>
> Everything works fine as long as I make the following change on the top
> CMakeLists.txt file in gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake
> from
> project(gr-howto-write-a-block CXX)
> project(gr-howto-write-a-block CXX C)
>
> Cmake is now finding the PythonLibs at:
> /usr/lib64/libpython2.7.so
>
> I have no idea why this works......

Hah, I thought of this to myself and said no way... Good find.

The check for python libs (in the version you have) may be using one of
the macros that uses a C compiler. The call: enable_language(C) would
also be an equivalent to this.

-josh

Achilleas,

Good catch! I just updated master and next with this fix.

Thanks!

Tom