Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] detecting spectrum holes

From: Vladimir Dergachev
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] detecting spectrum holes
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 05:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012, John Ewan wrote:

I have had enough about this. What the heck is a spectrum hole.
I am pretty sure this is probably a term brought up by some........

There are NO spectrum holes. Learn about black body radiation
and KTB........

A spectrum hole is a part of spectrum nobody can sue you for using.

                best

                  Vladimir Dergachev

Sorry folks. the term has always erked me.

We can talk about white space.....that I can take.