[Discuss-gnuradio] Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time

From: Noé Beuret
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:51:00 +0100

Hi everyone,

I’m a student in a telecommunication school and I need to use GNURadio for a project.

I have two USRP : 1 USRP1 (USB interface) and 1 USRP N200 (ethernet interface).

The USRP1 works with a software that use GNURadio 3.2.2.

Now, I need to develop an other software with the USRPN200. This software need to run on the same computer, at same time that the first software.

What GNURadio and UHD version I need? It is possible to keep GNURadio 3.2.2, install UHD and use both USRPs at the same time without conflict?

Thanks in advance for your response.