[Discuss-gnuradio] GR CONFERENCE 2012!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR CONFERENCE 2012!
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:44:17 -0400

Time to start spreading the news, everyone, we're on track for the
2012 GNU Radio Conference (GRCon, or should it be gr-con?).

I've put up some basic information on the website this past week:
http://www.trondeau.com/gnu-radio-conference-2012/

We'll be holding it at the Atlanta Airport Sheraton this year from
Sept. 24 - 27. I've posted a high-level schedule that we will be
filling in over the next few months as things get solidified.

What can you do? Help get the word out! We're hoping for a much bigger
event this year with more talks, more events, and a final-day
hackfest. We'll be asking for presentation ideas and submissions
shortly. Feel free to ping me with your idea if you have something you
want to present and are pretty sure you'll be making it to the
conference.

Thanks!
Tom