Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio 3.3.0 signal phase shift

From: RuneS
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio 3.3.0 signal phase shift
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for your reply. Really appreciate your efforts.

Thats very bad news for me :/

Would it be possible to obtain the same effect with an external RF mixer? I
have two LFTX v1.0, however i am transmitting a complex message signal?
Maybe i could use the LF boards to modulate an external carrier at 900 MHz,
and then still use my current code.