[Discuss-gnuradio] "USRP2+XCVR2450 TxGain / R xGain meaning"‏

From: Coll Perales, Baldomero
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "USRP2+XCVR2450 TxGain / R xGain meaning"‏
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:19:16 +0200

Hello,

I'm using the USRP2 board with the daughterboard XCVR2450. As far as I know,
the output power of the XCVR2450 is 100mW (20dBm), but I don't understand
the meaning of the TxGain and RxGain factor when I use for example
tunnel.py. I have been able to identify that the Tx Gain varies between 0<Tx
Gain<30 and the Rx Gain between 0< Rx Gain <92.

Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Baldo