[Discuss-gnuradio] solved - FPGA image E100 not underrun or overrun but

From: Sameh Yassin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] solved - FPGA image E100 not underrun or overrun but "SSS"
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

ASA,

The problem occured due to the use of wrong source files to generate the FPGA image. I discovered the problem by  using the pre built images at http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/UHD_build.  The 'S' problem occured when I used the prebuilt image at 003.004.000. So, I used the version 003.004.001 and everything is just great.

Regards,
S. Yassin
HW Engineer
DLECS