Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstall GNU Radio 3.5.3 (installed with buildin

From: Ellen Apolinar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstall GNU Radio 3.5.3 (installed with building-gnuradio script)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 08:58:20 +0200

I have found the answer of my last question by myself:

I configured OpenBTS new, changed the OpenBTS.sql and smqueue.sql files, did

sqlite3 -init ./apps/OpenBTS.example.sql /etc/OpenBTS/OpenBTS.db
sqlite3 -init smqueue/smqueue.example.sql /etc/OpenBTS/smqueue.db

But now there is a new error:
Starting the system...
ALERT 3078318960 USRPDevice.cpp:545:setRxFreq: set RX: 1.7832e+09failed
baseband freq: 1.78e+09
DDC freq: -3.2e+06
residual freq: 0.00298023
ALERT 3078318960 Transceiver.cpp:540:
driveControl: RX failed to tune
ALERT 3074639568 TRXManager.cpp:342:tune: RXTUNE failed with status 1
ALERT 3074639568 TRXManager.cpp:395:powerOn: POWERON failed with status 1
ALERT 3074639568 TRXManager.cpp:409:setPower: SETPOWER failed with status 1
ALERT 3074639568 TRXManager.cpp:409:setPower: SETPOWER failed with status 1
1336484679.264657 3074639568:
Welcome to OpenBTS. Type "help" to see available commands.
OpenBTS> ALERT 3041119088 TRXManager.cpp:409:setPower: SETPOWER failed with status 1
ALERT 3065535344 TRXManager.cpp:86:
clockHandler: TRX clock interface timed out, assuming TRX is dead.
Aborted

I am not sure if there is still a problem with gnu radio or it is just an error from OpenBTS.
(The configuration in OpenBTS.config are right and the correct softlink is set so this shouldn't be the problem.)

lsusrp:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lsusrp", line 25, in <module>
    from gnuradio import usrp
ImportError: cannot import name usrp

so it seems that there are still problems with gnuradio but i don't know how to locate them because I followed these guide:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OpenBTSBuildingAndRunning#Building-and-Installing

ls -lR /dev/bus/usb | grep usrp:
crw-rw---- 1 root usrp 189, 3 2012-05-09 08:38 004

so the USRP seems to be recognized.

So should I install gnuradio for a third time or is the error another?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ellen