Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pulse signal generation

From: wayne roberts
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pulse signal generation
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:37:33 -0700

Something to try: byte file source with one byte of 0xff, and the other 9 is 0x00.

grc is attatched, but Gaussian filter is very strongly filtering it and i really dont understand it very well, which is needed for bandwidth limiting.
But if you dont want any filtering, you could feed file source directly to real input of float-to-complex (with only type conversion).

also attached is file you can use xxd to convert binary file to & from text file.
I dont know if binary file attaches to email, but you can put this into xxd -r:
0000000: ff00 0000 0000 0000 0000