[Discuss-gnuradio] Too weak Tx power daughterboard problem

From: Songsong Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Too weak Tx power daughterboard problem
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 02:57:49 +0900

I have more than eight RFX 2400 daughterboards
and for a long time, I have left them unused.

Recently, I have tested TxRx test with those DBs
and only one transmits signal with a proper power level
but others cannot generate a such power level
In addition, some of them even cannot sense or receive signals.
(All test environment, options are same.
Actually, no options, means I used dafault value)

It seems around one month has passed since I left them unused.

Am I missing something?
Say... kind of being assigned different options for not giving a specific option values?
or just a static electricity, or pine pollen problem?

What do you think of it.
Thank you for your advices in advance

--
Seokseong Jeon