Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT Sink error

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT Sink error
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:53:40 -0400

3D performance on everything else sucked, but the FFT was exactly the
same, I think it always uses software for line drawing, just the
software in the GPU drivers isn't as good as the full software driver.

To switch, just change the driver line in your xorg.conf, I changed
mine to " Driver "vesa" ", which changes the OpenGL stack to Mesa's
full software renderer.