Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I transmit and receive bit level data usi

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I transmit and receive bit level data using the benchmark codes of gnuradio?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:18:14 -0400

Thanks, Alex.

I tried using the log files in benchmark_rx. But the file has 200 Megabit size and Matlab could not handle it. Can you limit the size of the recorded data?

Besides, can you transmit bit level data using the benchmark_tx code? I can transmit '1', '2', 'a', etc. but I cannot transmit 1, 0. I assume that '1', '2', etc. are being transmitted as bytes. (I know that the digital_bert codes allow bit level processing but  I wonder how I can transmit 0 and 1 using the benchmark_tx and rx codes, i.e., in a packetized format).

Thanks,

Nazmul