[Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRP N210s: LEDs and Ethernet lights on afte

From: Ryan Wolfarth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRP N210s: LEDs and Ethernet lights on after program termination
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:36:12 -0400

Hi list,

We've setup 4 USRP N210 rev4s with a Dell PowerEdge R510 server to collect RF data for GPS related experiments.  The server works great and we seem to be able to write 20 Msps from each device simultaneously to a RAID array with no overflows.  However, after each collection program is terminated, the Ethernet and debugging LEDs (C, D, blinking E, and F) remain on.  We tested this with a single device with the same result.  Does anybody know the cause of this and if we should be worried?  We're running UHD 3.4.2 (downloaded 2 days ago).  All N210s were updated with the firmware/image downloaded from the same version and compiled from source using GNU ZPU Tools and Xilinx ISE 13.1 respectively.  The server is running 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04.  Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Ryan