[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Dynamic parameter modification in a custom block

From: George Sklivanitis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Dynamic parameter modification in a custom block
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:52:52 -0700

Any ideas guys?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Sklivanitis <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:08 AM
To: address@hidden

Hello all,

I am dealing with the problem of finding a way to dynamically give values to a parameter of a custom block that I 've made in gnuradio
by the output of another custom block.
The solution of function probe that I have found in previous conversations in the forum does not fit me as the value to be changed dynamically is entered ad-hoc by the user.
I will try to simplify my problem to the rest of the community by giving the following example
let us assume the following flowgraph implementation

signal_source -> custom_block(arg amplitude) -> file_sink  (1)

file_source -> custom_block2  -> file_sink  (2)

Would it be possible to use as the amplitude argument in (1) the output of the custom_block2 in (2).

Thanks
-George

--
Sklivanitis Georgios