Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pulse signal generation

From: S'dir
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pulse signal generation
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:50:34 +0530

Hi Roberts,

Greetings. Thank you for your input.

I am able to bring up my system with Ubuntu 10.10 and with latest gnuradio as well able to run the grc file successfully and see the output on screen.

However, would like to know how the same to integrate and generate and take the signal from USRP1 do I need to add any UHD blocks? (Typically how to interface with USRP1)

Regds,
Sudhir.