Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic question about filter

From: signalswdm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic question about filter
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:18:34 +0800 (CST)

Thank you
    To make it clear, I use  USRP1. Does that  mean in common the signals that come out of ADC chips (in USRP case it is the signals come out of AD9862 before processed in FPGA)  is already filtered and  aliasing prior is partly eliminated ? In the datasheet I do not see anything about that. If I am wrong please correct me.

Best regards