Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ Programming

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ Programming
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:16:19 -0400

Just got past this confusing situation not too long ago myself. The Makefiles require the source files and classes to keep the same names used in the example. Change the name of something, and the makefiles don't work anymore. Use gr-modtool to make a template and just edit the source files - much easier than editing the makefiles for the examples. Best of luck!

-Dan