Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Import GNURadio Error With Ettus deb Packa

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Import GNURadio Error With Ettus deb Package and Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:09:25 -0400

Thanks jim. Not sure how I didn't realize that. Seems all to obvious now.

Nicholas, you were right about python 2.7. I made a type and put 2.6. However, I'm still getting the same error from grc. Perhaps the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is the issue? I can't seem to find what I should set this path to based on a search of the file system. Should I set LD_Library or any other path variables besides the PYTHONPATH for the Ettus package? Thanks!