[Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.6.1 and OSX

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.6.1 and OSX
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:32:20 -0400

What's the current status of GR 3.6.1 on OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)?

Will it install?  I've been chasing my tail on dependencies for
two days.  At one point I got it to build, but almost all of the
tests failed with dynamic library problems.  I've attempted
to track down all of the dependencies and make sure they're built with
x86_64 or universal, but having no luck.

The OSX build instructions on the wiki are woefully out-of-date
(for GR 3.3.0).  The README that came with 3.6.1 says that
the dependency list was removed to avoid maintaining it in two
locations, and points to the build page on the wiki.  The build
page on the wiki simply has a link that takes you back to the
3.6.1 README!

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.