[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio with Alinco DJ-X11

From: Sebastian Opitz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio with Alinco DJ-X11
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:46:53 +0200

Hello,

I would like to start with gnuradio since I own a wideband receiver
that is capable of SDR. The device is called Alinco DJ-X11 and you can
find its specs here: http://www.alinco.com/Products/DJ-X11/
I think the most important fact is that it outputs I/Q-Data via the
earphone-jack which is connected to the line-in port of my soundcard.

Currently, I use it with quisk (linux sdr software,
http://james.ahlstrom.name/quisk/ ) and it works really well, but I'd
like to use it with gnuradio. I found a lot of tutorials, but most of
them are for USRP.

Does anyone have a clue how to use my receiver with gnuradio? I could
not find an I/Q block in gnuradio-companion.

Best regards from germany,
Sebastian Opitz