[Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing GNURadio Blocks in C++

From: chongmin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing GNURadio Blocks in C++
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked before - I couldn't find the answer
after searching the web. As I would like to find out how the rational
resampler block works in C++ (i.e. view the C++ code), I was wondering where
in the GNURadio folder is the code stored.

Also, is there an official documentation page for the blocks of the latest
version of GNURadio? Thank you.

Chong Min