[Discuss-gnuradio] Parallelizing GnuRadio

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parallelizing GnuRadio
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:59:51 -0400

Thank you for everyone on the listserv for all of your help so far.

I have a question about parallelizing gnuradio. I want to implement gnuradio on several computers networked over a PCIe bus. Does anyone know of any prior work in:

1. Gnuradio PCIe gateway

2. Taking a gnuradio flow-graph and splitting it into smaller flowgraphs to be executed on different machines based on the 'cost' of networked between flowgraphs and the execution cost of each individual flowgraph.

Again, thank you.

   Tommy J. Tracy II
Computer Engineering
 University of Virginia