[Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Gqrx build question

From: Phil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Gqrx build question
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:09:38 +1000

Thank you for reading this.

I'm posting my question here because there is little traffic on the gqrx forum and I haven't received a response. Perhaps someone who hasn't visited the forum for awhile may be able to help.

These are the errors that Qt creator generates:

make: Entering directory `/home/phil/Download/qrx/gqrx-build-desktop-Qt_in_PATH_Release' /usr/bin/qmake -spec /usr/lib/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o Makefile ../csete-gqrx-a613fed/gqrx.pro
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
Project ERROR: Package gnuradio-osmosdr not found
make: *** [Makefile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/phil/Download/qrx/gqrx-build-desktop-Qt_in_PATH_Release'
15:56:39: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building project gqrx (target: Desktop)
When executing build step 'Make'

I modified receiver.h in the vain attempt that this would help but it didn't:

//#include <osmosdr_source_c.h>
#include "/usr/local/src/gr-osmosdr/include/osmosdr/osmosdr_source_c.h"

The fatal git repository error has me baffled as well.

I have multimode receiver working, so I do have all of the required files installed. It seems to me that they may not be where Qt creator expects them to be.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Phil