Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:25:27 -0400

Thanks for the reply Josh! I should have been more specific. The link to the compile error was in the previous message which I had linked to. I can get passed this error if I remove all references to the problem header from /src/swig/<Module_Name>_swig.i , but perhaps this causes the problems I mentioned in my first post (second-to-last paragraph, although I have since been able to include include both files thanks to your last suggestion. The problems remain though.)? Will read up on template directives. Was wondering if swig is even necessary to use my block in C++ flowgraphs?

-Dan