[Discuss-gnuradio] About benchmark in USRP E110

From: ÀîÔÞ
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About benchmark in USRP E110
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:37:20 +0800 (CST)

Dear all:
Now, I am running the benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py on the USRP E110s. However, even if I set the bit rate to 100khz and use bpsk modulation scheme, overflow always occure. I get some information that benchmark examples now can not work well in the USRP E110. So, is there some one run benchmakr examples well in the E110 or is there some suggestion to solve this overflow problem.

Now I am using UHD 003.004.000 and GNU radio 3.5.0.
Any help would be appreacited and thanks a lot in advance!!

Best regards

Zan