Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 12.04 B100 issues

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 12.04 B100 issues
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 12:16:16 -0500

On 8/3/2012 4:00 AM, bmod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone successfully using a B100 with Ubuntu 12.04? I rebuilt a
> system recently and now I am continually getting seg faults and "Got a
> data packet with unknown SID" errors on my Z77 based Ubuntu system.

I'm using 12.04. It works fine for me. The only real change I made from
the baseline 12.04 is I changed my desktop environment to XFCE. I use
the build-gnuradio script to build everything

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

I do get the unknown SID error but only when my application crashes. But
that has always been due to a problem with my application.

stephen