Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating signal processing blocks in Python on Wi

From: Tomas Johansson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating signal processing blocks in Python on Windows
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:40:29 +0200

Thank you for your help! It seems that the problem is with my gnuradio
installation in general rather than with my signal processing block
implementation. When I add an Extras:divide block to an existing
example in grc everything works fine, but when I add an
Extras:packetframer block (which is implemented in Python) to the same
example it crashes when the python script specifies how the blocks are
connected, right before the

self.connect((self.gr_null_source_2, 0), (self.extras_packet_framer_0, 0))

line. I get some Traceback written to the wxPython window, but
unfortunately it closes before I can see what it says.

I have added the gnuradio\lib\site-packages and
gnuradio\lib\site-packages\gnuradio directories to my PYTHONPATH.

Any further help would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Tomas