[Discuss-gnuradio] get_gpio() help

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] get_gpio() help
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to work with the read_gpio() function that is found in the
dboard_iface.cpp file. I am trying to read the io_rx[15 - 0] pins on the
basic_rx daughterboard. I am able to read the pins using this function one
time, but I am unable to continuously read the pins. Could anyone give any
advise or help on how I could continuously read the pins? I was also
wondering if there is a read_gpio() function available in python? Thank you
very much for your help and time.

Sam