[Discuss-gnuradio] A silly question

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A silly question
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community ,
Whenever we open a UHD device following message appears on the terminal :
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
linux; GNU C++ version 4.4.3; Boost_104000; UHD_003.004.003-177-g584b7ae2

-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes

UHD Warning:
    The recv buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 50000000 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.rmem_max=50000000

UHD Warning:
    The recv buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 50000000 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.rmem_max=50000000

UHD Warning:
    The send buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 1048576 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.wmem_max=1048576
Using Volk machine: sse4_1_32
gain = 35.0
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And after that the program continues. I have made my own customized spectrum
sensing python script which is controlled by another bash script. I need to
make a screencast when the whole process goes, but this much long warning at
the beginning of every iteration is kind of irritating. I tried to find form
where these are been echoed or printed but no help.

If any body know the location of those files kindly help me out. I need to
temporarily disable this echo.
** I tried >/dev/null thing but it is suppressing all the required contents
also.
Thanks :working:

-----
Sumit Kr.