Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : start() method in gr_top_block.h

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : start() method in gr_top_block.h
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

Got it perfectly

**Just observed that in uhd_rx_cfile tb.run() has been used.
When we leave the number of samples blank i.e. infinity the  script keeps
collecting data because of tb.run() but when we choose the no of samples
option, a separate gr.head is block is created with specified no of samples
and it stops after collecting the same.