Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quick & Dirty for Beginners

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quick & Dirty for Beginners
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:54:09 -0400

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:21 PM, sumitstop
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Community,
> Just tried to write a couple of scripts for the new comers on GNU Radio and
> USRP. I have given detailed explanation step by step on how to quickly get
> data from USRP by writing your own program , without any knowledge of python
> or C++
>
> I have posted them on my blog, here are the links :
> http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-getting-data-from-usrp.html
> --Getting data from usrp
> http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-part-2-data-dumping-into.html
> -- Getting data from usrp and dumping them in two files simultaneously
> http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-part-3-getting-data-from.html
> -- Getting data from two usrp simultaneously
> http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-running-two-classes-one-by.html
> -- Running two classes one by one.
>
> ** This post is not for advanced users  its for beginners like me

Sumit,

I hope I've said this before, but just to reiterate (or say it again
for the first time), thank you so much for putting this kind of
tutorial material together. I'm sure it's hugely helpful to users,
especially the new ones.

Please feel free to update gnuradio.org with these links to make sure
they are easily findable by everyone.

Great job!

Tom