Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : ofdm_bpsk_mapper & ofdm_mapper_bcv

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : ofdm_bpsk_mapper & ofdm_mapper_bcv
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah .. a whole lot of patching is required to make them work. i included
digital, then replaced bpsk_mapper by ofdm_mapper_bcv , then copied the
rotation constellation vector from ofdm.py ... and then happily tried to run
it
.. but some other files are also missing like gr_ofdm_correlator.h .. so
finally gave off ... but It was a nice learning although

anyways I can always do benchmark_tx --> to--file and benchmark_rx <--
from-file its almost equivalent

One quick question ... To suppress the individual carriers as well as
mounting different modulation schemes to individual carriers , I need to
look in ofdm_mapper_bcv right ?