[Discuss-gnuradio] Loading file into memory

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading file into memory
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:32:55 -0400

Dear Gnuradio List,

        I'm doing some benchmarking involving read a WAV file into my gnuradio
program, executing a APT Decoder, and writing out the result to a file. I'm
finding that my results are all I/O bound. I want to be able to load the entire
file into memory (load the WAV file into a vector or other datatype) and then
execute it, but still preserve the sampling rate. Is there a way of doing that?

Sincerely,
    Tommy Tracy II
  UVA Grad Student