Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto_square_ff require Gruel

From: Gong Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto_square_ff require Gruel
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:46:37 +0800

Tom Rondeau wrote:
I assume you have an installed and working copy of GNU Radio on your
system? Did you happen to change the install prefix when building?
Usually, you just have to add the path to the gruel.pc file to
PKG_CONFIG_PATH. You'll find it in $prefix/lib/pkgconfig. If
pkg-config can't find GRULE, it won't know how to find the headers or
link to the libs. You can test with:

pkg-config --modversion gruel

If that gives you a response like '3.6.3git' (or whatever version you
have installed), things are working.

Tom
I test with 'pkg-config --modversion gruel'.It seems my version is 3.6.1. But the problem remains.