[Discuss-gnuradio] Separate samples from 2 receive channels

From: Dekst
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Separate samples from 2 receive channels
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:15:21 +0800 (CST)

Hi, All,

Can I use one USRP1 and two WBX daughterboards to create 2 concurrent complex receive channels so that I can compare them?
If I use the rx_multi_samples.cpp example in uhd to receive samples from 2 channels (--subdev="A:0 B:0"), and add several lines from rx_samples_to_file.cpp like
 outfile.write((const char*)&buff.front(), num_rx_samps*sizeof(samp_type));
to record samples in a file, how can I tell which channel a sample is from?
Because we have 2 complex receive channels, so the sample order is I_0, Q_0, I_1, Q_1, I_0, Q_0, I_1, Q_1 .... Is this correct?
If I read the binary file as complex numbers, then odd complex samples are from channel 0 and even complex samples are from channel 1.
Is my assumption correct?

Thanks,
Pei