Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : audio signal transmission

From: Lingeswar Lingeswar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : audio signal transmission
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:22:46 +0530

hi guelord, thanks for reply..
the thing is i can able to hear some sound at the reciever similar to the actual signal with some noise using these flow graphs. whereas if i use the modulation scheme i can't able to get even noise at the reciever.
i am using USRPN210 and the daughter board is XCVR2450 and the antenna is VERT2450. i used the wbfm and nbfm techniques and i got the same results as that of the results i got using the grc files which i sent you earlier. the files i used for these fm techniques are attached in the single file(i.e transmitter and receiver are given in one file).