Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:00:17 -0500

Hi Scott (and, anyone else trying this build using MacPorts): If you have log
files for any of these efforts, send them to me with the command line you used
that created them.  That way I can try to make these ports even more robust;
and / or help you figure out what's going on with your system.  That said, I'm
glad you figured out some set of variants that worked for you. - MLD