[Discuss-gnuradio] LTE Receiver project

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE Receiver project
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:42:15 +0100

Hello GNURadio enthusiasts,

during the last months I have been working on my LTE Receiver project as part of my bachelor thesis.

Its design goal was to keep to the GNU Radio flowgraph structure and therefore to achieve high modularity. Currently supported features are synchronization, an LTE OFDM estimator and the blocks for decoding of the LTE PBCH, BCH and MIB. And I am still working on this project to develop it further.

The source code can be found on GitHub
https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-lte
Comments etc. are highly welcome. So have look!

Best regards
Johannes Demel