Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gerrit and Jenkins?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gerrit and Jenkins?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:20:27 -0500

Hi Tom - That's what I remembered, too, about Jenkins; and, what I had expected
about Gerrit.  Give me another couple of months, and I'll be able to discuss
the use of them intelligently.  Right now, I understand just the basics.  And,
I'm not sure they make sense for GNU Radio given the size of the project
(number of developers working potentially simultaneously on the same code; the
number of top-level developers who make the decisions on what gets committed
and what is rejected).  I'll try to remember to revisit this topic in a few
months. - MLD