Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Screen capture background color

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Screen capture background color
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:26:54 -0600

On 12/12/2012 01:19 AM, Ben Z wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When printing my screen captures from GRC they always have a light pink
> background color.
>
> Is it possible to set the background color to white only ?

Thats a pastel color. And no one notices it until, screencap + white
background. I think a simple find replace in an image editor could work OK.

Anyway, here is the color code, change this file:
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/grc/gui/Colors.py

#flow graph color constants
FLOWGRAPH_BACKGROUND_COLOR = get_color('#FFF9FF')

-josh