Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reliable Ethernet controllers and laptops for USR

From: Rickard Radio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reliable Ethernet controllers and laptops for USRP N210 ?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:46:58 +0100

OK, thanks. My problematic Acer with AR8151 NIC accepts MTU's up to about 6100. Trying to set higher MTU it responds with an error. After setting to a large value, such as 6000, I checked with ifconfig whether it was accepted. However, as said, it has no effect on the failing UDP communication with the N210.

Rickard