Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gri_portaudio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gri_portaudio
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:37:16 -0500

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM, kdag <address@hidden> wrote:
hi tom, and thanks for getting back.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
we need to patch the script that looks for it.

so, i see this:

-- Configuring gr-audio support...
--   Dependency Boost_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency ENABLE_GR_CORE = ON
--   Enabling gr-audio support.
--   Override with -DENABLE_GR_AUDIO=ON/OFF
-- Found ALSA 1.0.23
-- checking for module 'jack'
--   package 'jack' not found
-- checking for module 'portaudio'
--   package 'portaudio' not found
-- checking for module 'comedilib'
--   package 'comedilib' not found

and that means that even though jackd2 and libportaudio-dev are installed on this squeeze system they are not found or usable for gnuradio.

i'm not versed on how to patch such thing so any help is greatly appreciated i'm ready to provide more details and help test.

Tx!

Now I'm even more confused. From your cmake output here, it looks like portaudio is not being built. So why is it being built? Something's not right here.

Tom