Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Not able to view two scopes at the same time

From: wakjah '
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Not able to view two scopes at the same time
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:21:23 +0000

If you need them to be displayed simultaneously, you could also use the wx ScrolledPanel widget.

Will

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

On 01/11/2013 07:09 AM, Ghulam Rasool Begh wrote:
> Hi all, I have a 15" monitor. When I use two scopes or one scope and
> one FFT block in gnuradio companion, I am not able to visualize the
> lower scope on GUI window. Is this problem with the monitor or I have
> to change some settings.

The gui widgets do take up a lot of screen space :-)

I think what can help, a few options:
* Use the wx notebook block to create a tabbed interface
* set the grid position on the gui blocks to arrange windows side-by-side
* Also, the qtgui display widget comes w/ a tabbed display as well

-josh