[Discuss-gnuradio] Hier signal processing block in Python

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hier signal processing block in Python
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:20:58 +0100

Hi all,

Can somebody explain me a bit the difference between blocks written in python in the way presented on the website and blocks like packet decoder, packet encoder, gfsk modulator, etc. The latter blocks are written also in Python, but they are different than the previous. Particularly I don't understand why there are also thread classes stick to the blocks from the second group.
And the most important thing is I would like to know how to make such block out of tree.

Many thanks

--
Nemanja Savić