Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation problem of GNURADIO on ubuntu 12.04

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation problem of GNURADIO on ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:43:15 +0000

Hi Omer,

Increasing your swap space should do the trick. Just run the following command:

sudo apt-get install dphys-swapfile

Edit the following config file and reboot:

/etc/dphys-swapfile

Man page about the tool and config parameters:

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man8/dphys-swapfile.8.html

Cheers,

Mike
M0MIK