[Discuss-gnuradio] How to transmit captured TV(PAL standard) signal usin

From: john jade
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to transmit captured TV(PAL standard) signal using USRP
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:26:42 +0530

Hi,

I have a captured TV(PAL) signal.I captured it using USRP Cfile.Now i want to transmit the captured file using USRP again and check it on TV set  whether i could see the video or not.

When i transmitted the file using benchmark_tx.py file ,i am getting noise in TV set. The file that i captured is correct,because i could see the video using usrp_tv_rcv_nogui.py file.
My question is ,
Is it the correct way of transmitting the TV signal?If not can you please send me code on how to do it.

Thanks