Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error messages when running gr_filter_design for

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error messages when running gr_filter_design for gnuradio 4.7 on MacPorts
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:36:11 -0500

I just checked in a change in r102664 <
https://trac.macports.org/changeset/102664 >, which adds in the runtime
dependency.  I tried a couple ways to do "active variants" but I don't grok
them yet so I went ahead and checked this in along with bumping devel and next
to the latest from GIT.  If OSX users are up for it, go ahead and experiment
with the various QWT versions and see if/how they work.  Let me know if you do,
and if you come to any conclusions. - MLD