Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QA Testing fixed, possible problem

From: Nathan West
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QA Testing fixed, possible problem
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:10:50 -0600

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Martin Braun (CEL)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 03:09:04PM -0500, Brooke Hayden wrote:
>> I finally just took out the line that was returning the error and the testing
>> passed (square_ff = square_ff.make;). Not sure why that line would be
>> generated
>> in the gr-howto/build/swig/howto_swig.py file because I never edited it
>> myself.
>> Just wanted to let someone know in case it was a problem with some generation
>> or build file.
>
> I don't know how this line could drop in here, and I've never seen it
> happen. Can you tell me which gr_modtool command line caused that and which
> version you were using?
>
> MB
> --
> Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
> Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)
>
> Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
> Research Associate
>
> Kaiserstraße 12
> Building 05.01
> 76131 Karlsruhe
>
> Phone: +49 721 608-43790
> Fax: +49 721 608-46071
> www.cel.kit.edu
>
> KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
> National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association

I get the same line using the gr_modtool from your github repo using
(wget https://raw.github.com/mbant/gr-modtool/master/gr_modtool.py).
Last updated 6 days ago on rev 3d650ba57b177e81cef2c30ab2c00eb1e19ac3bd.

I tried again to verify, ctest -V output @
https://gist.github.com/n-west/4770067

The first one (ctest1.mak) is what gets generated with `cmake ..`. The
second one I removed the offending line (352). Now I forget how I
solved it. But I did verify the gr_howto that comes in the GR repo
works as expected.

-nathan

PS, doubt this matters but I used v3.6.3-65-g7e9a439f