Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] latency time

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] latency time
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:36:40 +0000

>http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/public/wiki/Latency

This was very interesting. A few questions:

is "Samples per block" = samples per buffer ?

How is the old:
dev_addr["recv_buff_size"]=20000;   uhd::usrp::multi_usrp::make(dev_addr);

related to sbp and spp ?

If I have a dual-boot machine with two different ubuntu versions. If I tweak
the NIC parameters from one boot - will it change the other as well ?

Where do I find the code for "responder" ?
What is it doing ?

I can't read the results for N210, two many lines, I can't see which is which.
Is it reproduced somewhere else?

Thank you,
Per Zetterberg