Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:14:33 +0100

Hi,

for me it did not work, with a different error. As I need gnuradio today I just have put back my backup, maybe I will be able to have a closer look this evening.

Btw., still I could not manage to get the gnuradio 3.4.2 in the reduced “OpenBTS version” (to supply libusrp) up and running under 64 bit (it compiles without visible trouble, but OpenBTS does not find the USRP package), still stuck with 32bit 12.04.

Ralph.

Or, you know, just re-run the build-gnuradio script at some time after Tom committed the fixes to the repo last night.  That works, too.